Thursday, May 31, 2012

The End of the World, I Don't Want To Call It a Prophesy But...


I would like to share with you how and why the world is going to end.  It is not really that big of a deal.  Just everything on earth will cease to be.  Well, mostly everything.  There will be a few survivors.  I doubt anyone that has ever seen this blog will make it out alive, but that is only because I appeal to a very small group of people, of which none have the means or ability to protect themselves from the impending doom.

Above: an inaccurate depiction of the end of the world

This actually came to me as a revelation, not so much a biblical like revelation but more like im-bored-eating-cereal-in-the-morning type of revelation. Why did it come to me? I don't know.  I do believe that it was not my idea, but rather I was merely a biological catalyst by which the concept could be vocalized and shared.  Why it chose me? I don't know. It could have manifest itself in some person who actually held some authority in their writings.  It could have manifest itself in someone who would have taken the idea a little more seriously, but it chose me and now it is my destiny to blog about it.

The astounding truth hit me out of nowhere back when I was 18, but up until now I had completely forgotten about it.  It wasn't until I was riding my bike to work when it came back.  I was noticing the intense heat from the summer's sun beating against my toned and bronzed skin, and that is when the flame of the revelation was sparked once again.

How It Happens.
The sun is the epicenter of our gravitational solar system.  All the planets revolve around this celestial body.  This is common knowledge, but it is imperative that we start here otherwise the end will not be understood in its entirety.  As the planets orbit the sun they slightly wobble up and down, like a buoy out on the ocean. This is called cyclic movement. Unlike buoy on the ocean, planets take thousands of years to move from top to bottom.
Notice the wavy lines.  That is the what im talkin bout. 

I suppose I should mention that many people have been plagued by the revelation of the earths end. There was Nostradamus who said the world would fall off its axis in 2012. We could take his word for it because he is a pretty authoritative source when it comes to prophecies.

Then there were prophesies of great calamity and natural disasters culminating in the destruction of the entire planet, and we know these are accurate because they came from a group of individuals who lived in huts and sacrificed babies for rain water. I am talking about the Mayans.  

There are others too.  The Incans, Egyptians, and some guy named Edgar Cayce.  Come to think of it, Edgar said the world would fall off its axis, not Nostradamus. Nostradamus just said everything will end. Both statements are nonetheless 100 percent accurate. 


You see when the earth hits that center galactic plain, like it is scheduled to do in 2012 on the 21st of December only 2 days before my 23 birthday on approximately my 8,400th day of existence --No joke, freaky how perfectly round that number is-- there will be what is known as a 'polar shift'.

Fun Facts With Numbers

  • 84 is equal to 7 x 12. 7 being the number of completeness and 12 being months in a year.
  • Jews were held captive in Babylon for 840 months
  • Jacobs days lasted 7 years or 84 months. Interesting to note he is the father of the 12 tribes of Israel.  
  • Egypt's 7 year famine.
  • Every tribulation period in the bible consists of a 7 year time period or 84 months.
  • Yeah and the due date for apocalypse is going to be my 84 hundredth day of existence on the dot.
Coincidence? I think not. Freaky? For me it is very freaky.  Back to the how it happens.

Earths magnetic field is dependent on the suns gravitational pull. When the planet hits that line the south pole is going to want to switch places with the north pole, meaning all heck is going to break loose. Polar shift may sound like some sort of Eskimo based race car game, but in the context of Armageddon those are two words you do not want to hear next to each other.  Basically the south pole is going to move to where the north pole is and the north pole is going to drop to the south pole.

This is a beautiful picture of planet earth maintaining a consistent magnetic field.  This holds all the earths tectonic plates in place, thus keeping calamity and disaster to a minimum. 

Here is a poor illustration of magnetism during a polar shift
During the reversal every land mass is going to be pulled in separate directions. Upsetting the earths equilibrium will presumably cause tsunamis, earthquakes, and the eruption of super volcano's like Yellowstone in Idaho. Basically the entire earth is going to be ravished by disasters of an abhorrent nature. . 

Reversal could take days or it could take years, nobody knows exactly how long the process will last.  

Why This is a Big Deal

Polar shift is a big deal, not because it will kill most people but because of what will happen to the earths magnetic shield.  I don't think everyone will die from natural disasters.  Many people will, but the bulk load of bodies are going to be burnt to a crisp.  

During this chaotic magnetic re-calibration the earth is going to be completely defenseless from the photon rays shot from the sun.  That means scorching rays of light are going to beam onto earth and burn everybody alive.  This intense light will contain more energy and will burn twelve times hotter than a  gyro rocket fuselage.  

The earth will be more or less uh... how do I say this without sounding crazy? It will be baptized in fire. This will cause one of two things to happen.  Possibility A, which is the much more plausible possibility, everyone burns up like ants under a mag glass. Possibility B, the increase photon exposure will heighten humans cognition thus exalting us to a higher degree of sentience. 

Lets hope that for some reason the extra blaring photon light enlightens and evolves us.  

  










1 comment: