Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Roommate Brought Home a Stray

I have only been living in my new place for a while, and to be perfectly honest I am not quite sure of all the rules.  However, I am pretty sure that bringing a stray home and letting it live in the living room is against the rules, which is exactly what Eric did.
Ohh, look how cute and pathetic it is
 I am not complaining.  I don't mind that there is a cozy little bed for the guy in the middle of the living room, and I don't really mind that he has bed bugs. Honestly I kind of like his company when I get home at work and I see him waiting there with those big'ol brown eyes.  Well, maybe they are not brown I don't really know what color they are, but you know what I mean.

Like most strays he is good at making a little bit of noise here and there when you don't really expect it. Then he also helps to pick up scraps and crumbs that fall on the floor. Actually, it is quite impressive, he is really good at cleaning, for being a random vagrant.

I think his name is Josh.  He is a human stray, and this is what threw me off.  I mean, if I brought a stray dog or cat home, like i have been tempted to do on several occasions, I am pretty sure my roommates would say it has to go. But Eric can go out at get a stray kid and bring him home all willy-nilly like nothing.  I don't know. It is just whatever I guess.

PS. In case you read this Josh, I would trade a cat for you any day.  I mean don't get offended.

1 comment:

  1. you were at the end of one of my french speaking pearltrees. I hope this dog is in a happy warm place. I would hate for you to put this up and not do anything about it? I am a dog finder or a dog's find me, I have 4. My house burned down on March 1st and one ran away but I found her. It was a crazy thing, you always here about them but never are involved. It gets you discounts at stores and stuff. I am a fashion/color blogger. I am smart too so don't think it's high heels and lipstick. I don't even have a lipstick I think. I live in the mountains and study fashion like physics me and good old Richard Feynman, I worked at the Tattered Cover the largest Independent bookstore for 10 years as the Computer and Science buyer. I love Star Wars and saw it in theaters 27 times in 1977. my blogs, leotajane.blogspot.com and 3CardiganDrive.blogspot.com are my spots. I am acting now. Short films, Jack in the Box by Alex Gray look for it next festival year. Well Thomas let me know more about how you ended up on my french pearltree and anything else you'd like to share. take it easy Jane

    ReplyDelete