Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Traveling Pants

So I got these pants from some kind of charity. The bishop donated his son's clothes to that kid that was hanging around in my living room for a couple days.  Needless to say the clothes never made it to that guy. Ha. I took them.  Ehhehe. Don't judge me for taking clothes from a homeless person.  Actually, sure go ahead that is judge worthy. But, be sure to take into account that I wasn't ever openly offensive to the kid, at least not face to face.  But that is only because I didn't want to hurt his feelings...We are getting off topic.

Anyway these pants that I inherited a so cool.  But I think they have bad energy around them. Question:  is it totally weird to find a rusty old nail file in the pocket of inherited jeans. It was surprising to me because I had been wearing the pants for a whole hour, and I was actively using my pocket for phone storage purposes. You see on my bike ride to work I keep my phone in my pocket. clever huh?
Imagine this but rusty.
My first thought was, "holy cow, who ever owned these pants before me must have been in a gang".  Then I thought "No, don't be so hasty to judge.  He probably was just very particular about his nails".
Then I realized I was thinking this all out loud and an old lady jogger was talking back to me like we were having a conversation. So I looked at her, mounted my bike, and keeping eye contact the entire time slowly started riding away,

The chain on my bike comes of track a lot, but that isn't why I stopped a second time on my way to work.  I wanted to change the song I was listening to, which I did.  But something happened, for some reason I felt like I should explore my other pockets.  My back pockets were empty, except for my T-shirt tucked in the back left pocket and my wallet in the back right.  I meant they were empty of things I hadn't placed in them myself.  And yes, I ride to work without my shirt on.

My front right pocket was empty too, except for the money I put in there. Also there was another freaking poky-staby thing.  It was a T marker for a golf ball.

So either this kid is a prudent little golfer boy who is so concerned about his nails that he carries around rusty files with pointy tips, or he is gangster.   I want to meet the kid that owned these pants before me.  I want to know his story.  What made him the way he is? Why does he need these?  Is he scared of a gang related attack or does he only play golf? 

-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment