Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thom Thursday (It's a new thing that won't continue)

I am sure all of you have been anxiously awaiting my post ever since the bombshell of blog I left when I told you all about my prophetic end of the world revalation-ish type thing.  You see the problem is I have been so busy at work actually working that I don't have a lot of time to post on my personal blog.  

So I will catch you up quick.  I have been slack lining a lot.  There that's it. That is everything I do outside of work summed up into a total of seven words (seven, biblically representing completion). If you like slack lining and you want to contact me about it, please do.  I love discussing things with people, just so long as they are not within touching distance of me.

Here is what I have been doing at work.  www.examiner.com/user-thomvaladez.  I write about celebrities. HURRAY! Now I am kind of new to tabloid type shiz, so I am still not totally sure how I want to go about doing it.  You will notice in some that I am informative and nice about the celebrity, but then in others I am not.  As usual grammatical errors and typos are to be expected.  Those will not be changing anytime soon. Look I can't help who I am, alright? and I aint about to change for no one. 

I started to set up a tumblr but then I got bored.  There are just too many online sharing sites. Like have you guys ever heard about  adfty, bitly, blip, bordom, bryderi, cirip, delicious, or AOL. I thought not. The list could go on too, probably for ever.

Oh yeah, playing foursquare.  It is more like a chore than a game, but I do it anyway because it is important to me.  Basically, whenever you get anywhere you are are supposed to take a minute out of whatever it is you intend to do so that you can virtually check into your location. Is that not the most genius application of GPS technology you have ever heard of? Oh how I love the future. 


toodaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment