Wednesday, May 16, 2012

INSANITY

This is what I did today. (posted a blog about INSANITY) Then rode my bike for approximately 3.3 miles, but it wasn't as sissy as it sounds because it was all uphill and I had my shirt off.  Then when I got home I did all the things I posted in the blog. Phewee. Turns out it works.  I got some incredible results and it only took twenty minutes, plus the 15 minute bike ride.
In other news 'start' is not recognized as a word by my autospeller app on my phone.  So who is ever in charge of making autospeller apps, you know, don't do that again.
Yup that is my life. I go to work and blog, then I come home and blog. Kind of boring.
Oh hold, on there is a knock on the door. brb...
It is men in suits and they are carrying brief cases. I peaked through the window so they wouldn't see me. Either they have documents in those cases or guns, and, honestly, I don't want to find out which it is.  I have to blog quietly cause I don't want them to know I am home. Crap. I have accidently repeated everything I have been typing out loud.  
(*quick note 'accidently' is not recognized as a word to my laptop spell checker. Am I wrong in thinking it is a word?)
"Look kid we know you're home. We saw you through the window. We can hear you talking to yourself, and yes accidentally is a word. Open the door we need you to sign some papers."
Crap, papers. Dang it. Wait, that is just what they want me to think.
"Look, we aren't trying to trick you, we know your in there.  We just need your signature addressing that you got our notice."
If I run out the back, jump on Mikes bike, and cut across the neighbors lawn I think I could lose them.
"Uhh... is it a bad time right now? Should we come back tomorrow?"
I never thought of that.  Damn it.  They know where I live.  They have probably been watching me for some time now.  I am either going to have to flee the state or take care of them.
"No, we got your address from Deseret First, your bank.  We're here representing Johnson and Addler, a debt collecting agency.  And, was that a threat we heard?"
...
It has been a few hours since they last knocked.  I have just been staring blankly at my blog post trying not to say anything.  I think they left.  I might have to set up some traps for when they return.  For they will return, they always return.

No comments:

Post a Comment