Saturday, June 9, 2012

December 23rd: The Day That Changed Everything (Coincidently My Birthday)

If you read my last post about the end of the world then you will remember a bit about how it is happening on exactly my 84 hundredth day of life.  This is evidence enough to conclude that, well, I am the chosen one.-- quick note: there are close to 490,000 people born everyday, meaning there are close to 489,999 other "chosen ones"-- Even though this colossal dirt clod of information stands impermeable against all doubt that I am any thing less than "chosen", I began to wonder.  What if the date of December 23rd is an important factor in the history of the world, apart from just being the day of my birth.
I grabbed my chocolate cake (compliments to Whitney for that), heated up some tea, and started up the stairs toward my bedroom where I locked myself up, isolated from the rest of my roommates (who are all probably very worried about my sanity right now.)
Like any curious lad I started my search with the Google.   Immediately mountains of information poured across my monitor, revealing that December 23 is much bigger than anyone could have ever expected. Turns out my irrational suspicions had something to them.
This is no clandestine work of secret cults.  This, what I am about to reveal to you, could not have been planned or conceived of by any mortal. Though the events of this day were not always positive, the deep impact of December 23rd resonates throughout the entire history of our earth, from beginning to the very end.

Imagine this full of pearls.  Eat it up.
 
Discovery Number One: December 23, 1776 Thomas Pain -- coincidence that we share the same first name? -- delivers The Crisis. "These are times that try men's souls", it is part of the speech.  "What we earn to cheaply we esteem to lightly" this is part of the speech too.  He is talking about freedom and taking it back from Britain.  This speech, The Crisis, awakened America. It was one of the leading factors in the fight for freedom.
Ok, sure my birth shares a day with an important part of history. Whatever, no big deal, right? WRONG.

Why This Is So Freaky: 2,556 months after the speech was given I was born. The day that I realize that (today), just happens to be Siddhartha Gautama Buddha's 2,556th birthday. No joke. Click the link and find out for yourself.
In case you didn't know, there are many Buddha's. The word 'Buddha' is a title for the first awakened being in an era. Siddhartha Gautama Buddha is considered to be the first, supreme Buddha. The day that I discover the importance of of my own destiny just so happens to be the day that the first ever and supreme Buddha was awakened.
Recap: 'Buddha' means first awakened being in an era.  Today (the same day supreme Buddha was awakened) I find out that I am the chosen one, well at least one of the 489,999 chosen ones. Now, being the chosen one doesn't just happen over night, it is engrained in the fiber of one's being. It has been encrypted in my genetic code since my birth. I guess you could say, the knowledge has finally "awakened" within me.

This picture speaks for itself.
By now I am half way through with my cake. My herbal lemon, throat soothing tea is now the perfect temperature. I am feeling a strange sense of vertigo. I blame it on the combination of sugar and the sleepiness. My roommates have been quite for the last ten minutes. I am sure by now they have stopped worrying about my sanity .

Discovery Number Two: On December 23, 1913, President Woodrow Wilson signed the Owen-Glass Act, creating the Federal Reserve System, an independent agency of the U.S. Government.

Why this is Freaky: 1913 is obviously only 99 years away from 2012. That means the FED was born 11 hundred and 88 months before the world is going to end. I believe numbers have meanings so I looked up the meaning of both 11 and 88, because they stood out to me as frighteningly clean numbers.    

Eleven: 11- Christian Numerology meaning deals with imperfection, disorganization or disorder.
Eight Eight: 88 - Assertive, power complex, maintains a slightly haughty arrogance separating self from others, likes to challenge people in authority positions, in extremes can be very destructive, intellectual arrogance, devious getting to the "top", “know it all”, destructive attacks against religious and ideological institutions.
It seems that the cosmos is trying to tell us something.

"My name is Woodrow. I am much smarter than you are."



Discovery Number Three: George Washington resigned his commission as commander and chief of the Continental Army December 23, 1783.
This is not good. If we think about it this would correlate most with tyrannical government. Am I right? So lets compare it to the birth of the FED.
1913 - 1783  =130
130 x 12 =1560
Fact: 1560 was a leap year starting on a Monday.
1560 is also the sum of 39 and 40.
Thirty Nine: 39 - Christian Numerology meaning deals in reference that with having a sickness or disease
Forty : 40 - Christian Numerology meaning deals with probation or trial. This number has also been used to describe a period of judgment.

Discovery Four: December 23, 1933,  train crash in eastern Paris, 230 die. TWENTY THREE HUNDRED!

Discovery Number Five: December 23, Celebration of Amitabha Buddha's Birthday. Amitabha Buddha is the Buddha of the western land (The Americas?) and of the land of ultimate bliss (Again, I ask, the Americas?)
I am from America. This  Buddha is all about the Americas. Correlation? I think there is. We are born on the same day. Correlation? Again, I say I think there is.
The Kicker: Bhikshu Dharma Treasury made 48 inconcievable voes to Buddha. This consequently led to him becoming a Buddha himself.  48 is the inverse of 84, which brings us full circle back to the number of days in my life until 12/21/2012.

Do I think the world is going to end? The short answer: yes.  
That is to say, the world as we know it will end.  Everything will change I am sure to some degree or another. I don't think everyone will die. I think there will be a very average amount of deaths on that day. 

I have eaten as much of my cake as I possibly can, because there is none left.  All that remains of my tea is cold but I am still drinking it anyway. I am beginning to worry about the how people will perceive my sanity, or if it is there to be perceived. 
Wrong context.




Final Discovery Before Bed

Genesis 1:23. "And the evening and the morning were the 5th day"
Remember how when the earth's magnetic shield stops blocking the sun's rays everyone is going to be subject to an increased amount of photon exposure. Remember how this is going to illuminate everyone and raise mankind to a higher level of sentience.

Biblical meaning of number five is grace and redemption.

There is going to be grace and redemption, which means the evil will be wiped away. We will start fresh like a sunrise in the morning.  It is all right there in Genesis 1:23.

Side note: Interesting that just before the end of the world (as we know it) there is going to be a presidential election. 

I wouldn't worry about the December 2012.
I would be more concerned with Revelations 20:12.


No comments:

Post a Comment