Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Silly Little Blog Got Some Silly Little Attention


So I looked up what Google thought of my site... Apparently number one search term that correlates best with this particular blog is ' horse trough'.  Yup, you caught me Google. I blog about horse troughs.

Then the next two are things I actually mention in my blogs. The end of the world is an important thing to blog about, and talking to yourself is basically the same as blogging... and that is what I am doing...right...now...

Then Beiber topless. Ha thank you, Google. When people search for that term online I want them to see my blog.

 Any way look at this.


LOOK AT THAT! I got 113 views on this silly thing! In a single day.  I understand that probably most of you who blog get a lot more than that, but for me that seems like a lot. 

I want to know.  Who even are you people reading this?

3 comments:

  1. I'll confess. I read. This is Katie Wade, just in case there was any confusion here. You're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. I am glad you read it.
    Ps. Someday soon I want to crush you in trivial pursuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha okay deal! But I'll only do it if Jordan Frei is there too, so we can both actually be crushed, as expected.

    ReplyDelete