Friday, April 27, 2012

T.eleV.!sion

Hey kids I wanted to share my work with you so here ya go.  Well I don't know if you could really call it work.  I kind of just write stuff on blogs... like I am doing right this very moment.

Except I get paid to plug links into places like this (a link to a picture of oprah running). You may be wondering why I simply didn't just upload the picture onto this blog here.  Well, yes that would be much more convenient for you, but that is not what I am paid for.Anyways that link is not the one i really want you to check out, this one is right here. Its about television.

I imagine that this post will probably be marked as a spammy post maybe? on account of the links.  Oh well.  So here is the game: Can you find all the links? Alright guys search through the post find the links and then leave your answers in comments. Actually don't do that.  I hate comments.  If anyone wants to say something, COME SAY IT TO MY FACE! Got it?! ha, well, later losers.

- Thom from the Cannibalistic Kindergarten Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment