Tuesday, April 17, 2012

13 Minutes Before Work Ends

Min 13- Write title of blog post.

Min 12- Think about what this blog is going to be about.

Min 11- Create links to the blogs I wrote for work here, here and here

Min 9- Address the fact that the second 'here' and the 'third' are basically the same article written for separate sites. Let clock tick for a few seconds till 4:52

Min 8- Watch people start file out the door and turn off their computers. It is kind of a boring thing to watch, i know. 

Min 7- Look at the two remaining people in the office,  Nate and Heather.

Min 6- I made a link on Nate's name so you can stock him.  

Min 5- Heather gets no link.

Min 4- Reread what I have written and check for spelling or grammar errors. Isolate them and ignore them. I feel my work is more genuine if I leave the mistakes in.

Min 3- post, log off, and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment