Friday, April 20, 2012

Lackadaisical Ebooker

If you haven't seen me lately I probably look something like this guy.  Except I don't have the glasses and I don't use a ink jar for writing.  Other than that, this picture is exactly what I look like.  You don't believe me? That is because you are a skeptic and have trust issues. Furthermore, those are not my problems.

Work requires me to write a lot about a lot of stuff.  Basically I sit and write about things for a total of five hours each day, and then when I'm done I get to go to school. HOORAY FOR SCHOOL!!!

Anyways. The whole thing I wanted to say with this blog is that there are going to be some Ebooks coming soon, written by yours truly, this guy->

PS. I am not really lackadaisic-anything I just that it fit with the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment