Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Obama Has You By The Neck

Of course you have heard about health care reform.  That is all anyone cares about.  Geez it makes me angry. Ok I will sum it up for you, and then we will get to the real topic.  There will be people that will say, "Health care is the one thing that I believe should be universal. I mean who doesn't deserve the right to live?"  That is a cute notion. Don't fall for it.  You can't just give everyone health care. If you could I would be all for it.  However, there is too much economical whiplash that comes with it. Basically the government wants doctors to work for free.  I don't think the doctors want to do that.  Let's pretend I am a doctor for one second.  I might say something like.  "Welp, healthcare aint gonna feed my family."  You see what I am saying. There is no medication for starvation! Do you understand.


Speaking of starvation let me get to the real topic I wanted to discuss.  (I understand 'discuss' implies that you may respond. I am well aware that you will most likely not).

Topic of the day:  Obama has you by the neck. 
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

That link is to president Obama's Executive Order: National Defense Resource Preparedness. It is straight from whitehouse.gov and what it says is pretty freaking scary.  This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.

the authority delegated by section 201 of this order may be used only to support programs that have been determined in writing as necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense: Meaning, if you make something of value and want to use if for anything other than government approved programs then you would be breaking the law. 

Ok.  That law is only for emergencies.  But it seems like the government is buttressing its borders against its people.  Didn't someone say something about people needing protection from government? 

Here is why a disaster could happen.


Look at that the value of a dollar has dropped 95 percent.  Technological advances have kept us sedated and complacent, but we are still being robbed.  With the government spending money they don't have the value of the dollar will continue to decrease, soon we won't be able to buy anything because we will have paper that isn't worth the kindling we use to burn it. 

Remember the riots in Greece. Those were because of economic crises.  We in America are very lucky cause we can print more money.  This just means we can postpone the noose.  Printing money further devalues the dollar and eventually all hell breaks loose.  Hopefully it happens to our kids and not us. Am I right? (eh...sarcasm doesn't seem very funny today.)

Obama is a sociopath.  I think to be a president you have to be.
If I were a sociopathic president I would try to be a good one and fix everything.  

There are two approaches that might work.  

Approach One: Go balls to the wall in debt, all or nothing. It is risky and stupid and crazy but it might be just crazy enough to work. Print as much money as possible, spend it all on military shinanagans and try to take over the world. This I think might help. If we took over the world we wouldn't have anyone to be indebted to, thus we would nullify the debt.... We may have to pull the nuke card.  Of course this is sort of like murder.

Option Two: Cut all government spending entirely, and eradicate the federal reserve. We would then watch government employees starve to death, and watch cities crumble in the chaos.  After a while though there would be a new breed of man that would arise from the ashes.  They would then be able to create things that  actually have value.

You either have to kill spending.  Or you have to kill everything else. That is the only way I can see this working.  I would say that the organizations responsible for this are well aware of the two options.  Which one do you think they are going to vote for?  Why do you think they are deliberately trying to raise the debt cealing to insane levels, and why do you think they have things like the " Executive Order: National Defense Resource Preparedness"  

Anyway.  Now I am going to get back to my "E true hollywood stories" and my "super sports banaza." Cheerio suckers. 







No comments:

Post a Comment