Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Introducing the Convivial Vaccuum

It was March 27, 2012. There was a silence in the office, and he sat alone at his deck, typing.  Periodically he would look behind him to check and see if the mattress was still propped against the treadmill. It always was. Of the 20 computers in the office there were approximately 8 occupied. He played with the idea of jogging on the treadmill, but found the whole idea boring so started composing a blog instead.

I am working on improving my klout score, and so I have decided to make a blog.  Yes I know how confused you all must be, as I just went from third person narrative to first person and switched from past to present tense, but let us ignore this intangible philosophical abstractions and continue.

So i made a blog. All of you, my friends, can read this if you like.  I am probably just going to post random things that I think about, or maybe stuff I come across while I am at work. I may post videos that are funny or maybe I won't.  HAHAHA. You'll never know.

For this first blog I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the world, the world wide web that is.  Despite it being required by my job that I have a great big online influence,  I think I may kind of like spurting out the frivolous thoughts that engross my mind.

It is kind of like I am talking to the whole wide world all at once.  Don't worry, I understand that no one is actually reading this.

OH I have an ideas for what the heck is fun to write about let me know. You can leave comments, and, I don't know, start up some sort of conversation type stuff.  One last thing, feel free to criticize my grammar and spelling.  I love that type of stuff.


Thom from the Cannibalistic Kindergarten Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment